Omaha, NE - Council Bluffs, IA
RV / Camper Rental
Take a camper rental for your next camping adventure. Whether you’re taking a weekend getaway, a road trip to see exciting places, or just need an extra bedroom, we’ve got you covered. Explore your options and then explore your next destination. State Parks, private parks, residential, tailgate parking lots or State Fair RV lots - the possibilities are endless!
This lightweight camper (4,000 lbs gross weight) is towable by most SUVs and trucks. It’s kid-friendly and dog-friendly, sleeping up to 2 adults and 1-2 small children. Click HERE for the video walkthrough. We allow one small dog up to 50 lbs with an additional pet deposit. Exceptions are made for based on breed, age and training, and service dogs (per ADA) are always welcome.
Most everything needed for a successful adventure is included with this camper rental:
● Towing and setup equipment
● Equipment for propane / electric/sewer/water hookups
● Common tools and replacement parts
● TV with DVD player (No internet provided)
● Lantern / heater or fan / levels and gauges
● Towels / washcloths / hot pads
● Comforter / Sheets/ Pillows
● Mess kit / pots / pans / cooking utensils / hot pads
Packing ideas to ensure a great adventure...
● A tow vehicle with at least
- Towing capacity of 5,000lbs
- Properly installed tow package: 2" tow hitch receiver, brake controller
and 7-pin wiring harness
● Appropriate clothing and personal items for the climate on you adventure
● Outdoor games ( Frisbee ! )
● DVD's (TV has DVD player)
● Most importantly, don't forget your imagination!
Safe To Drive with most SUV's
"Tater Tot" can safely towed with a properly equipped tow vehicle, hookup and driving skills are observed.
While not exhaustive, we will provide some links to important information regarding the safe operation of a tow vehicle. We ask all our new drivers to make sure they have done their due diligence in reviewing appropriate laws and researching best practices on their own.
Our Nightly Rates
Winter Rates (October through April)
2 consecutive nights => $100 / night
3-6 consecutive nights => $80 / night
7+ consecutive nights => $60 / night
Summer Rates (May through September):
2 consecutive nights => $130 / night
3-6 consecutive nights => $100 / night
7+ night consecutive nights => $80 / night
Your next camping adventure should help you live a life without limits. When you take a Juniper Rose camper rental along for the journey, we ask for a few small favors:
● All non-holiday rentals require a 2-night minimum.
● All holiday weekends (Memorial, Independence, Labor Day) rentals
require a 3-night minimum.
● Minimum renter age is 25.
● Pet Deposit is $75
● Security Deposit is $750.
● We recommend adding commercial liability insurance.
- State minimum => $15/day
- Supplemental => $30/day
*Supplemental required for high-risk trips (Ask for details)
● We deliver within 100 miles of Omaha, NE @ $4 per loaded mile.
● Rental contract must be signed prior to possession (ask for details).
● If you are picking up the camper rental, your tow vehicle must be properly equipped for safe operation. You must be able to qualify as an approved driver/renter. For questions, please contact us!